- You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Your order becomes effective upon successful transmission after you press “Submit Payment” on the website. You cannot cancel the order after that time. You must pay for delivery in addition to the price of the goods, as shown on the website when you complete your order.
- We are unable to accept liability if the delivery of your Goods is late or if stock is not available in time for scheduled delivery.
- Risk in the Goods passes to you on delivery. We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the Goods after delivery.
- You are responsible for uploading images which are appropriate to print for in-store redemption. You must own the image or have consent to republish and adapt the image, and authorise Bunnings to use, store and modify the image for the eGift card. Bunnings reserves the right to reject images which it considers inappropriate including for example illegal, indecent, socially inappropriate material or which Bunnings considers may be protected by copyright or trade mark. If your image is rejected, your recipient may be issued with a standard Bunnings gift card to the equivalent value or, for orders of physical cards, you may be issued with a refund.
- Bunnings warrants that the Goods or Services are fit for their usual purpose, are merchantable and meet any description we have provided. All other warranties and representations, except those which are non-excludable in law, are excluded. If the Goods or Services are defective or do not meet these warranties, we will refund the price or repair or replace the Goods or resupply the Services. We exclude liability for indirect or consequential loss. We will not be liable if you have failed to follow instructions, modified the Goods or used them for an unintended purpose.
- We will try to assist you if you wish to return Goods unused, but we may require you to pay for costs we will incur as a result. Some Goods are not returnable if they are not resaleable.
- If we cannot accept payment from your credit card the order will not be processed and you will not be contacted.
- These conditions are governed by laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
Bunnings Gift Cards can be used towards any purchase of goods at any Bunnings location in Australia.
When redeemed, the Gift Card must be relinquished to the cashier. Maximum change given is $9.95. Bunnings is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards. Bunnings Gift Cards are not a credit card or debit card. Bunnings Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash. Bunnings Gift Cards are only valid if purchased from Bunnings and processed through the register.
Please note that Gift Cards purchased in New Zealand are not redeemable in Australia and vice versa.