- Does everything a P.V.A does, plus more
- High Solid content (51-53%) means more glue and it goes a lot further
- Dries to a clear, flexible bond and can be used as a sealer, bonding agent or primer.
- 3-4 times stronger than standard P.V.
- It is non-toxic, non-flammable & Solvent free
NEW UPDATED LOOK PACKAGING!!
Same formula & product you trust, just better looking!
Weldbond is a universal adhesive that bonds almost anything!
It is non-toxic, non-flammable.
Weldbond Universal Adhesive can be used in various applications as a glue, bonding agent, sealer or primer. It’s high solid content means that it can be easily diluted and therefore becomes a very economical alternative to traditional products used for specific applications.
Weldbond will dry clear and flexible and is therefore ideal for use with woods and fabrics as no glue lines will show and the glue will bend with movement. It is non-staining and will not become brittle with age.