- A patented product which deters termite entry through existing weep holes for up to 2 years as part of a termite management plan.
- Manufactured from bifenthrin infused plastic.
- Can be used together with the Protector Weep Hole Screen for ultimate retrofit protection against mice, bees, wasps, cockroaches, spiders, snakes and bushfires.
- Easily replaced when necessary.
- Tested to ensure adequate airflow and cavity ventilation (Griffith Uni)
The Termite Protector is a bifenthrin infused screen which protects weep holes in cavity brick wall from termite entry by repelling termites for up to 2 years.
Easily installed with the supplied tool, the Termite Protector sits securely within the weep hole and can be installed in conjunction with Weepa's stainless steel protector for ultimate protection against a wide range of other pests and bushfire embers.