- Tip311: Has an (Angle 30° sprayed at 300mm from surface & an Orifice (paint Flow size) of .011 inch.)
- Suitable for most enamel paints & acrylic gloss for fine finishing work
- Produces up to 55% less overspray than traditional airless tips & delivers a softer and more controllable spray pattern
- Suitable for Wagner's Control Pro Airless Units & available in a range of sizes. See Tip size & usage explanation guides
- The HEA technology provides efficient usage of paint with less paint wasted when spraying.
Wagner’s innovative new spray tip design to suit all the Control Pro range delivering HVLP technology (High Volume Low Pressure) that atomises paint under very low pressure (around 4 to 12 psi), providing a superior finish with reduced overspray.
These tips are extremely durable - manufactured from carbide and stainless steel to reduce wear and enable a constant spray angle. Providing you a perfect result with maximum control, using less pressure and less material with Wagner’s HEA tip technology starts with a Pre-Tip, which is positioned in front of the actual atomisation tip (Finish-Tip). This Pre-Tip atomises the material being sprayed at the same delivery volume and working speed found in traditional airless devices. The structure of the tip creates a very soft, feathered spray pattern. The result is better coverage of overlapping strokes, less paint build-up at the start and end of each pass and an overall better surface quality. This makes the HEA tips particularly easy to use, saves on material and ensures a perfect result. Another advantage of Wagner tips is the ease of cleaning; just twist and rinse without any tools.