- Blocks approx 80% radiant heat and approx 99% harmful UV
- Bushfire rated to BAL 40 (18-75° pitch, requires custom flashing and new metal flywire mesh - consult VELUX)
- Choice of solar powered blinds
- Tested for hail resistance
- Can help cool the home in summer by providing natural ventilation
The VELUX manually operated skylight provides comfort and energy savings with free daylight and natural ventilation. With unparalleled energy efficiency VELUX skylights block approx. 80% of radiant heat. With a choice of blinds, heat transference can be minimised still further.
Operation is performed with the ZZZ 201 winder handle for in reach installations or the ZCT 300 extension rod for out of reach installations (ZZZ 201 and ZCT 300 must be purchased separately).