- Fully forged from premium grade chrome vanadium steel to meet and exceed international quality standards
- Nickel chrome plating protects against corrosion
- Slim pattern for optimum access
- Ring end features the Max-DriveTM fastening system drives off the flats of fasteners extending fastener life and increasing torque
- Open end features the Max-DrivePlusTM fastening system drives off the flats of fasteners extending fastener life and increasing torque
The combination spanner combines a single tool; an open-ended jaw and a ring with the same dimensions. The open-ended jaw is offset by 15° which enables the operator to turn any nut provided there is even a very small amount of access. The Bi-Hex ring end is also cranked at 15° from the horizontal, which enables you to grip the handle without risking injury to the knuckles.
Stanley spanners are manufactured from premium grade Chrome Vanadium steel to meet and exceed relevant international quality standards.
A/F: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16"
Metric: 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22mm