- Less torque means less wear on tools
- The WSV tip and thread pattern provide easy starts and up to 25% less torque – which leads to 20% faster driving
- Head design provides a clean countersink and prevents cam-outs
- A combination of the thread and head design gives greater clamping force to eliminate squeaking floors
- WSV screws comply with AS1860.2
The WSV50SA is the best solution for fixing subfloor, bracing, bottom plate and stair applications. Simpson Strong-Tie has re‑engineered its popular subfloor screw to reduce torque and save time. The WSV screw reduces the gaps between the joist and subfloor that cause floor squeaks due to its superior holding power.