- Rack It 400KG Beams are available in 4 widths
- 1249mm Beams create a useable shelf width of 1200mm
- Tested to hold 400kg per shelf when used with Braces and Safety Pins
- The first step in building your Rack It 400KG system
- 1249mm Beams require 2 Braces per shelf
Step 1 of 4 – Select your Beams
The next chapter in your storage story starts here, with your choice of Beam width.
Rack It 400KG Beams are available in 949, 1249, 1541 and 1841mm widths. Two Beams are required for each shelf you want in your system.
This 1249mm Beam creates a useable shelf width of 1200mm.
To complete Step 1, choose between a 430 or 530mm depth system, grab the appropriate Support Braces and Safety Pins (I/N 2760238) and unlock the potential of your 400kg weight loading shelves.
Each shelf in your system made using 1249mm Beams requires 2 Support Braces (I/N 2760547 or 2760535).
Rack It 400KG is a modular storage system made up of Beams, Braces, Uprights, Shelves and Accessories. Following our 4 Step process, you can choose exactly how your system will look, making it work for you. Choose your width, height and depth, extend with additional bays and optimise with a range of accessories. No rush though, you can start small and extend over time.