- Rack It 1000KG Beams available in 5 widths
- 1264mm Beams create a useable shelf width of 1200mm
- Tested to hold 1000kg per shelf when used with Braces and Safety Pins
- 1264mm Beams require 3 Braces per shelf
- The first step in building your Rack It 1000KG system
Step 1 of 4 – Select your Beams
The next chapter in your storage story starts here, with your choice of Beam width.
Rack It 1000KG Beams are available in 972, 1264, 1872, 2464 and 2765mm widths. Two Beams are required for each shelf you want in your system.
This 1264mm Beams create a useable shelf width of 1200mm.
To complete Step 1 and unlock the full potential of your 1000kg weight loading shelves, you’ll need to grab some Support Braces and Safety Pins (I/N 2760238).
Each shelf in your system made using 1264mm Beams requires 3 Support Braces (I/N 2760514).
Rack It 1000KG is a modular storage system, built tough, made up of Beams, Braces, Uprights, Shelves and Accessories. Following our 4 Step process, you can choose exactly how your system will look, making it work for you. Choose your width and height, extend with additional bays and optimise with a range of accessories. No rush though, you can start small and extend over time.