- Self-drilling type 17 point for easy installation into timber
- Ribbed bugle head self-embeds and can either be driven flush or countersunk below the timber surface
- Fitted with a reinforced ribbed bugle head for greater strength and a reaming thread that minimises friction and reduces torque required
- Coarse thread for use in softwood
- ChemShield provides corrosion resistance for external applications in treated timbers
Otter Landscaping screws feature the patented ChemShield coating technology for resistance against corrosion and the chemicals used to treat timber. Available in extra-long lengths, they are ideal for use in many landscaping and structural applications.