- The thickest fibre cement weatherboard for deep shadow lines
- Resistant to shrinking and swelling to hold paint longer and reduce repainting when installed and maintained correctly
- Concealed fix with 40mm min length gun nails for fast construction
- BAL Rating up to BAL 40 for bushfire prone areas
- Tongue and groove ends so there’s no unsightly jointer
James Hardie's Linea are an enduring weatherboard for beach houses, Hamptons homes, country cottages and modern masterpieces.
With these weatherboards your home can have the distinctive charm of a traditional thick timber weatherboard without requiring frequent repainting.
Unlike traditional timber, fibre cement weatherboards are stable. Linea weatherboards will maintain their integrity and appearance significantly longer than timber. Even when moisture gets in, Linea weatherboards resist swelling, shrinking and cracking to hold paint longer.