Hire Shop Terms and Conditions
Bunnings agrees to hire equipment to you on the basis of the following:
Using the Equipment
- Each person using the equipment is an adult, who warrant that they are able to safely use the equipment and they hold appropriate experience, licenses, and qualification.
- The equipment is only to be used safely (using appropriate protective equipment), skilfully, in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and for its intended purpose.
- The equipment is not to be misused and is to be returned clean and in good working order.
- Subject to law, use of the equipment is at your own risk and Bunnings is not liable for any damage or injury caused by the equipment.
- You must not modify, repair or change the equipment.
- Subject to law, if the equipment breaks down, Bunnings’ liability will be limited to refunding an appropriate part of the hire fee or providing replacement equipment.
- You must ensure that the equipment hired is suitable for your intended purpose. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel the hire of equipment where we suspect the equipment may be used for an illegal, anti-social, nuisance or political purpose.
- Ownership of the equipment will not pass to you.
- Late fees:
- Up to 4 hours late will incur a half day charge
- 4 to 24 hours will incur a full day charge
- You will be charged for repair or replacement if the equipment is returned damaged.
- Bunnings is entitled to enter your premises to recover the equipment or charge you the cost of the
equipment if you don’t return it.
- You may be required to pay for cleaning or replacement consumables.
- You indemnify Bunnings for any costs, damages or claims arising from your use of the equipment in
breach of these terms and conditions.
Other Terms and Conditions
. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com
If there are other terms and conditions that apply to your hire item then we provide these to you and they
will apply in addition to the above.