Hire Shop Terms and Conditions
Bunnings agrees to hire equipment to you on the basis of the following:
Using the Equipment
- Each person using the equipment is an adult, who warrant that they are able to safely use the equipment and they hold appropriate experience, licenses, and qualification.
- The equipment is only to be used safely (using appropriate protective equipment), skilfully, in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and for its intended purpose.
- The equipment is not to be misused and is to be returned clean and in good working order.
- Subject to law, use of the equipment is at your own risk and Bunnings is not liable for any damage or injury caused by the equipment.
- You must not modify, repair or change the equipment.
- Subject to law, if the equipment breaks down, Bunnings’ liability will be limited to refunding an appropriate part of the hire fee or providing replacement equipment.
- You must ensure that the equipment hired is suitable for your intended purpose.
- Ownership of the equipment will not pass to you.
- Late fees:
- Up to 4 hours late will incur a half day charge
- 4 to 24 hours will incur a full day charge
- You will be charged for repair or replacement if the equipment is returned damaged.
- Bunnings is entitled to enter your premises to recover the equipment or charge you the cost of the
equipment if you don’t return it.
- You may be required to pay for cleaning or replacement consumables.
- You indemnify Bunnings for any costs, damages or claims arising from your use of the equipment in
breach of these terms and conditions.
Other Terms and Conditions
. If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are other terms and conditions that apply to your hire item then we provide these to you and they
will apply in addition to the above.