- Ideal for walls and ceilings in bathrooms, kitchens and laundries
- Resistant to moisture and humdity
- Excellent and stable substrate for ceramic tiles
- Manufactured to Australian Standard AS2588
- Available in a 10mm, 13mm thicknesses and in 1200mm, 1350mm widths
Gyprock Aquachek is a gypsum plasterboard with a treated core, face and back, making it resistant to moisture and humidity without compromising integrity.
Specifically designed for use as a lining in wet areas of residential or commercial buildings, it is perfect for use in bathrooms, kitchens and laundries. Because Aquachek is not subject to moisture movement and has extremely low water absorption characteristics, it provides an excellent, stable substrate for ceramic tiles.