- Easilt transportable - fits in boot of car (with auger detached)
- Easily digs with a 12" auger
- Will handle the hardest soils
- 2-man operation - well balanced, heavy wall handlebars
- Lightweight in its class at 35kg
The very popular Two-man Post Hole Digger is the work-horse of the Groundhog line. It's simple straight forward design promotes durability. This unit will dig with augers up to 12" and comes equipped with a centrifugal clutch and a finger operated, return-style throttle.
Standard Deposit 24hr hire or less: $200; longer term hires, interstate or overseas license: $500.