- Reduced thrust required by the user; cuts straight with reduced binding
- The teeth stay sharper longer with reduced breakage
- Saw blade diameter 165 mm, bore size; 20 mm , number of teeth; 24 grind geometry; ATB
- C3 next generation teeth, up to three regrinds and 2 x life vs construction range
- Resin filled expansion slots dampen noise and vibration
The DeWALT extreme framing circular saw blades have a thin kerf to ensure that less push force is required by the user and that they cut straighter with reduced binding. Ideal for ripping and cross cutting natural timbers and cutting composite wood based sheet materials like plywood, MDF and chipboard.