- Short circuit capacity rating of 6kA, 30mA type AC residual tripping current
- Suitable for both residential and industrial installation
- Protects against earth fault/leakage current, overload and short circuit
- Easy mounting onto 35mm DIN rail
- Single phase 1P+N, AS/NZS 61009 compliance and ESV listed
The DETA 32A (for stove units) Residual Circuit Breaker with Overload protection(RCBO) protects against earth fault/leakage current, overload and short circuit.
It has a short circuit capacity rating of 6kA, 30mA, C-type residual tripping current. It is 18mm wide and suitable for DIN rail mounting in flush or surface mounted switchboards or enclosures.