- Super-strong 3.5mm wall thickness to handle traffic and turning
- Able to withstand upto 700 tonnes per m² when filled
- Panels interlock securely to reduce long-term creep
- UV stabilised polypropylene for permanent strength and durability
- 100% recycled plastic and 100% recyclable
SurePave permeable paving panels are your easy-to-lay solution to secure and reinforce gravel driveways and grassed areas. This versatile yet strong paver creates a stable surface to support areas where pedestrian and vehicle traffic would usually cause problems.
Unlike alternative concrete pavers, SurePave is made from high density polyethylene which is designed to drain freely and also prevents grass areas from drying out and scorching.
The panels have a simple interlocking system and are only 3% of the weight of traditional concrete grass paver alternatives making installation and transportation painless. They are easily cut to size and shape, including elegant curved edges.
SurePave is suitable for slopes up to 11 degrees.
Each panel is 816mm x 612mm x 40mm. Two panels make 1m².
Grassed lawn areas used for parking
Grass, gravel and pebble/decorative stone driveways
Garden paths and patio areas in decorative stone
Boat and trailer parks
Caravan and camper van parks
Tree root protection
Any areas where potholes and rutting are an issue
Any surface that has a requirement to be permeable