Water saving checklist
Use this quick and easy checklist to help reduce your water use and save money on your utility bills.
1. Only turn the dishwasher on when you have a full load.
2. Install water saving taps or flow restrictors.
3. Check and repair leaky taps to minimise water loss.
4. Install a water saving shower head in the bathroom.
5. Use a shower timer to minimise water usage.
6. Collect water when showering and reuse greywater in the garden.
7. Check that all toilets in the home are dual flush.
8. Add mulch and water storage crystals to the garden to help maintain moisture
9. Install a water-efficient watering system such as a drip system, tap timers or micro-irrigation system.