- Use to run water supply from the main poly pipe irrigation line
- Use to connect micro sprays & jets
- Screws onto 4mm threaded fittings
- Rigid strenth keeps micro sprays upright
- Ideal for dropping down into watering hanging baskets
Holman's range of 4mm Riser Tube is ideal for connecting 4mm micro irrigation from the main supply line. The low density polyethylene (LDPE) material provides a strong, reliable grip onto 4mm THREADED fittings.
Riser tube is predominately used to run from the main poly pipe water supply line, vertically up an irrigation stake to mount either a micro jet or micro spray. The rigid material helps keep these sprays in place. Create a micro irrigation system to run and throughout your garden beds.
The connection between the rigid tube & the 4mm fitting, is most important. This connection MUST be THREADED. The 4mm thread bites into the rigid tube to connect. A 4mm barb CANNOT be used.