- High performance reflective weather barrier
- Innovative low-glare, high IR reflection ink technology
- Superior strength, Puncture resistant
- Water and Air Barrier, Class 2 Vapour Barrier
- Low Flammability, suitable for all BALs in bushfire-prone areas
SilverSark® xR is a Heavy Duty double-sided radiant barrier, designed for use under metal deck roofs where temperatures can exceed 80°C, and with battened out cladding to create an extra reflective air space for enhanced R-value. It is an Air and Water Barrier, Class 2 Vapour Barrier product, suitable for use in all roof and wall applications. Roof spaces fitted with SilverSark® xR will benefit from controlled ventilation, which assists with excess heat in summer and moisture ingress in winter.
SilverSark® xR is a flexible multi-layer product made with a combination of woven polymer substrate, aluminium foil, and fireresistant polymer adhesive. It has reflective foil surfaces on both sides, one side with an innovative low-glare, high IR reflection ink technology for ease of installation.