- Significantly more cost effective than stainless steel brick ties.
- Brick Ties will not corrode in areas near the sea or industrial zones because they are chemically resistant.
- Brick Ties have rounded edges and are light-weight. This makes handling safer and quicker.
- Comply with existing fire ratings for low and medium density housing.
- High strength and stiffness make them ideal for areas subject to intense natural conditions such as high wind, earthquakes and cyclones.
50mm side fixed Veneer Ties in Medium duty (white) to satisfy AS/NZ 2699-2000. Use 2 fixings to prevent rotation whilst in service. Colour coded to assist in identifying classification in the wall. Ideal for steel
and timber stud, brick veneer homes and buildings.