- Handy measure bottle for accurate dosage
- Ideal for camellias, azaleas and rhododendrons as well as hydrangeas and blueberries.
- Ensure you check current soil pH before and during treatment
- Effective, quick way to lower soil pH level which is essential when growing acid loving plants
- Liquid suspension ensures you are not handling a dusty product
Yates Liquid Sulfur is an easy to use acid tonic that lowers the pH of soil, making it more acidic. Acidic soil is required when growing acid-loving plants such as camellias, azaleas, rhododendrons, magnolias, and blueberries.
An easy-to-use liquid formulation, it can be diluted and applied without the dust and the mess associated with traditional granular products.