- Release nutrients gradually to minimise leaf burn
- Handy measure bottle for accurate dosage
- Corrects Iron deficiency, often seen as yellow leaves with green veins
- When sprayed it works quickly and is rain fast in 2-3 hours
- Delivers nutrients directly to the deficient leaves for faster results
Yates Leaf Greener Iron Chelate is a fast-acting liquid that corrects iron deficiency in plants. Iron deficiency is common in camellias, azaleas and other acid-loving plants as well as citrus, roses and vegetables. Yates Leaf Greener Iron Chelate is an easy to use liquid trace element.
Recommended as a foliar spray application, this delivers iron directly to the deficient leaves for faster results. Foliar applications also result in much lower iron additions into the soil when compared to traditional soil drench applications, resulting in less wastage and a lower risk of soil toxicity.