- Controls leaf curl, leaf spots, blights, downy mildew and many more fungal diseases
- Concentrate formula - makes up to 66L of spray
- For best results do not apply if rain is likely before spray is dry
- Easy to use measure bottle
- Suitable for use on fruit, vegetables and ornamental plants
Yates Liquid Copper is a broad-spectrum fungicide, that is suitable for use on fruit, vegetables and ornamentals, for controlling leaf curl, leaf spots, blights, downy mildew and many more fungal diseases.
Yates Liquid Copper Fungicide has only a 1 day withholding period on most edibles. The easy to use concentrate pack contains enough to make up to 66 litres of spray.