- More control - control the rate and amount you spray; no overspray
- Less mess - no leaks; reduces spills and slips
- 100% usable liquid: 330ml in total
- Cleans, protects, lubricates, penetrates and drives out moisture so it solves all your problems on the job, around the home, garden or garage
- Over 2000+ uses: Helps to repair and loosen your mechanical hardware, prevents rust on metal - drill bits, nuts and bolts. Loosens seized metal parts and stops bolts from freezing up
NEW WD-40 Non-Aerosol Trigger features the same WD-40 Multi-Use product in a non-aerosol form.
This is an easy-to-use spray trigger designed to offer more control and less mess. With a durable spray trigger, it provides 100% usable liquid. The formula provides the same, great WD-40 performance.
There are two settings to allow you to control the rate and amount you spray:
1) Wide Spray
2) Stream mode
Please note: This container is designed for single use and is not intended to be a refillable product.
What is the difference between the original aerosol and the Trigger spray?
You can apply the product more quickly than the aerosol. The wide spray allows for greater coverage with more spray out than standard WD-40 aerosol.
The trigger spray is perfect for areas where aerosols are prohibited – Depending upon conditions, job, safety issues, and/or profession, this non-aerosol product is suitable for all workplaces, which do not allow dangerous goods or pressurised aerosols.
Product “evacuation” problems occur throughout the aerosol industry, which can affect some of the aerosol products we produce - while this non-aerosol product addresses this issue.