- HVLP technology (high volume low pressure) atomises paint under very low pressure (around 4 to 12 psi), providing a superior finish with reduced overspray.
- Easy side mounted on/off switch that delivers constant pressure that eliminates splatter at start or stop
- Click & Paint® system. This system allows for the front spray attachment to be quickly and easily removed from the gun in under 5 seconds. It’s great when using different colours and materials
- Three stage adjustable paint jet horizontal, vertical and round. The adjustable paint flow volume gives greater control & allows for the sprayer to be used with most paints undiluted.
- The split gun design makes for easy cleaning
Wagner W350 wood & metal paint sprayer is a great everyday DIY sprayer, that's light weight, easy to use & easy to clean, delivering a great finish every time. The easy to use on/off switch delivers continuous air pressure, eliminating start & stop splatters, whilst its high performance with adjustable flow rate enables it to be used with most paints undiluted. Wagner products provide you with the purchase confidence backed by a 3+1 warranty.
The W350 paint sprayer is ideal for small to medium sized projects for high-quality precision painting application where finish and control matters. An excellent choice for spraying gutters, panel doors, furniture, shelving, pipes, frames, appliances, cabinets, window frames, garage doors, shutters, porcelain, architraves, trims, multi-colour finishes and much more. Great for painting areas that a brush or roller typically can’t reach, with a superior finish.