- Tip515: Has an (Angle 50° at 300mm from surface & bore of (paint Flow size) .015 inch.) Suitable for most brands acrylic paints for painting walls & ceilings
- Produces up to 55% less overspray than traditional airless tips
- A softer and more controllable spray pattern
- Available in a range of sizes
- Suitable for Wagner's Control Pro Airless Units
Wagner’s innovative new spray tip design to suit all the Control Pro range delivering HVLP technology (High Volume Low Pressure) that atomises paint under very low pressure (around 4 to 12 psi), providing a superior finish with reduced overspray.
The HEA technology reduced pressure providing a softer and more controllable spray, resulting in up to 55% less overspray, providing efficient usage of paint with less paint wasted when spraying.