- Wear protection through improved oil film strength and resistance to oil breakdown under high temperatures and hard driving conditions
- Deposit control by reducing sludge and varnish formation to provide a cleaner running engine
- Fully compatible with conventional and leading synthetic engine oils
- SAE 5W-30, API SN PLUS/RC, API SN, Energy Conserving, ILSAC GF-5
- Superior cold start protection as lower viscosities allow faster oil flow at start up
DuraBlend 5W-30 is a low viscosity semi synthetic engine oil formulated with a combination of synthetic and premium quality base stocks and advanced additive technology.
Designed for modern engines, DuraBlend 5W-30 meets the ILSAC GF-5 fuel efficiency specification and is suitable for use in a variety of vehicle makes including Holden and Ford.