- GM dexos1™ GEN 2 APPROVED (Lic No. D10195GL103)
- SAE 5W-30, API SN PLUS, API SN, Resource Conserving, ILSAC GF-5, Ford WSS-M2C946-B1
- It contains the latest technology to meet API SN PLUS specification and is suitable for use in GDI/TGDI engines where it protects against engine wear and Low Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI)
- General Motors dexos1™ GEN 2 approval
- Superior cold start protection as lower viscosity allows faster oil flow at start up
SynPower 5W-30 is a low viscosity, full synthetic engine oil formulated with a combination of premium synthetic base stocks and advanced additive technology.
Designed for modern petrol engines, SynPower 5W-30 meets the ILSAC GF-5 fuel efficiency specification and the GM dexos1™ GEN 2 specification.
It also meets the latest API SN PLUS specification and is suitable for use in GDI/TGDI (Gasoline Direct Injection and Turbocharged Gasoline Direct Injection) engines where it protects against engine wear and Low Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI).
New Easy Pour packaging allows for a smooth, continuous stream of oil with each and every pour thanks to a built-in ANTI-GLUG TUBE™ combined with a wide spout. An ergonomic bottle and centralised handle along with easy to read colour coded labels and caps make choosing and using the right oil simple.
It is suitable for use in a variety of applications including Ford; Holden; Mazda; Nissan, Subaru and Toyota.*
Refer to owner's manual for recommended oil specifications and change intervals.
Note: This product is NOT recommended for use in diesel engines