- Microfibre fabric absorbs more paint with superior paint pick-up and release, to achieve an ultra smooth, lint-free, even coverage first time
- Roller frame fits all standard extension poles
- The roller tray is made from 100% recycled plastic and is solvent resistant
- Built-in brush holders at the top of the tray
- Available in 230mm and 270mm roller kits
The UNi-PRO You Can Do It 230mm twin microfibre roller kit from Uni-Pro combines quality components with trade fabrics to give you maximum performance and professional results.
10mm nap Microfibre fabric is ideal for use on walls and ceilings and is suitable for use with flat, low sheen and satin paints.
2 x Microfibre roller cover (230mm x 10mm nap)
1 x 230mm roller frame
1 x 230mm roller tray
If you are painting over night, make sure you wrap up your paint roller covers in cling wrap, so they don’t dry out. They can then be reused the next day to finish off you painting task.
When painting a room always start on the ceiling and then work your way down from there. Ceiling, walls, trims and finally doors.