- Water and airtight - can be applied underwater
- Self fusing - fuses to itself within minutes of wrapping and sets in hours
- Adhesive free - bonds to itself, so won't leave sticky residue after removal
- Resists high heat (up to 200C), pressures of up to 700psi and dielectric strength of 400VPM
- 300% elongation - a 3 metre roll can be used up to 9 metres
This amazing tape is not sticky at all - but within minutes of wrapping an object, it begins to fuse to itself, forming an air and watertight bond. Stretching to three times its length, Tommy Tape can be used for home, marine, electrical and even auto applications.
It resists temperatures of between -60 and 200 degrees celsius, withstands pressures of up to 700psi and has a dielectric strength of up to 400VPM - making it an excellent insulator.