- Range of colours from light to dark
- Timbermate Wood Filler will not shrink, sink, crack or fall out
- Timbermate has an indefinite shelf life and can be reconstituted if it dries out in the tub
- Waxstix have no beeswax which means they will accept coatings and not leave a white ring around the edges like beeswax based products
- Multiple Waxstix can be blended for that perfect colour match or to achieve a grain appearance
Timbermate Touch Up Kits contain both Timbermate Water Based Woodfiller and Waxstix Touch Up Crayons. Both products are supplied in four colours ranging from light to dark making this the ideal touch up product to have around the house for any timber surfaces, furniture etc.
Timbermate is a water based interior grade wood filler. As the product contains NO Acrylic or Latex, Timbermate will not shrink, sink, crack or fall out. The pre-mixed colours provided, can be mixed with ANY stain or colourant to achieve the desired colour.
Waxstix are so easy to use and so handy for quick repairs to scratched or damaged timber. No longer do you need to sand back and re-polish your entire floor when you have a scratch, simply apply Waxstix and the job is done. For most scratches, simply rub the stick over the damaged area or heat the stick with a flame and fill the area with hot wax. Once you have filled the area simply scrape off any excess using a plastic scraper or piece of cardboard. It's so easy!