- Common Length 6" (152mm) overall length with a 3-3/8" (86mm) flute length
- Reduced shanks suit 13mm drill chucks
- 118° standard point for general purpose applications
- Made from M2 High Speed Steel (HSS) offering the best combination of strength, heat & wear resistance
- Blue surface finish for ferrous applications. The steam oxide finish prevents chip build-up on the cutting edges and reduces cutting friction, especially in low carbon steels
Sutton Tools Reduced Shank Drills are designed to increase the drilling capacity of drill chucks and for slow speed (350 RPM or less), large scale boring.
Reduced shanks suit 13mm drill chucks.
All drills have a 152mm overall length and 86mm flute length.