- High grade chrome plated vanadium alloy steel bar for high torque and reduced tip breakage
- Ergonomic TPR overlay design for maximum tip torque
- CRV bar for strength and corrosion resistance
- Hang hole for easy storage
- Soft grip bi-material handles for excellent torque and maximum comfort
The STANLEY Essential Screwdriver provides maximum comfort and reduces fatigue in high torque applications. These screwdrivers are designed to resist bending and snapping, by having a forged chrome vanadium steel bar. The soft grip polypropylene handles with TPR overlay provides a comfortable feel, reduces fatigue and give greater grip. Increased torque can be applied by using another bar through the hole. Set contains: Phillips PH0 x 50mm, PH1 x 75mm, PH2 x 100mm, Pozi PZ1 x 100mm, PZ2 x 100mm Flared 5.5 x 100mm, 8 x 175mm, Parallel 3x 75mm, 4 x 100mm, 6.5 x 150mm.