- Shock-absorbing, removable end caps with anti-slip stoppers – for a firm seat when marking
- Ultra-rigid aluminium profile with reinforced ribs – for high stability and secure hold while working
- Two precision-milled measuring surfaces for improved accuracy; suitable for reverse position measurements
- Equipment: 1 horizontal vial, 2 vertical vials, 2 measuring surfaces
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal position is ± 0.5 mm/m and ± 0.75 mm/m in reverse position
The tough reinforced aluminium profile, together with the STABILA locked vial system makes the STABILA Type 96-2 the ideal construction level for the trade and professional user. Two highly accurate, vertical vials will help you take a reading in any position.
With removable shock-absorbing non-slip end caps that allow for a firm seat while marking, the STABILA Type 96-2 is quality made in Germany that will serve you well for years to come.