- Waterproof (not for permanent water immersion)
- Sandable, and doesn’t clog sandpaper or timber like other PVA emulsion glues
- High strength wood glue that bonds wood to almost anything
- Heat resistant up to 140°C
- Suitable for bonding all timbers to MDF, glass, metal, concrete, ceramic and most plastics*
Selleys Aquadhere Durabond is a solvent free, moisture curing, polyurethane wood glue. With a working time of almost 10 minutes it produces excellent bond strength when cured, and is ideal for jobs requiring extra durability, such as repairing windows, boat interiors, planter boxes, and jobs where there is high heat and moisture. Suitable for both interior and exterior use, it’s easily sandable, paintable and stainable.
*Not for polyethylene or polypropylene plastics (test other plastics first). Not recommended for structural applications.
*Requires atmospheric moisture to cure, therefore use may be restricted in dry conditions. Cannot be used if application temperature is below 5°C