- Fast grab minimises the need to support joints while product cures
- Suitable for tasks where nailing is not desirable
- Strong bond, will cope with shrinkage and thermal movement
- Not suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon or silicone*
- Works best on porous surfaces, such as MDF, particleboard, timber, plasterboard, styrene foam, masonry. Also suitable for ceramics, metals, rubber and glass.
Selleys Liquid Nails Fast Grab is a water-based high-strength construction adhesive with strong initial holding power. Specially formulated for fast application, it minimises the need to support joints while the adhesive cures. Paintable after 12 hours.
*Meets GBCA VOC limits for multipurpose construction adhesives. Pre test plastic to determine compatibility. Not for use on polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon or silicone.