- Suitable for use on Colorbond ® and other BlueScope Steel decorative sheet metals, copper, aluminium, brass, zinc, galvanised metals, rigid PVC and most plastics*, rubber, glass, terracotta, concrete and glazed tiles
- Roof and gutter silicone sealant for metal and tiled roofing*
- Suitable for contact with drinking water
- Temperature resistant from -60°C +150°C
- Superior waterproof and UV resistant seal
Selleys Roof and Gutter silicone sealant is ideal for repairing leaks in most forms of roofing and guttering. It’s a neutral (non-acid) 100% silicone that offers superior adhesion and resistance to lifting, with a flexible seal. Guaranteed for 25 years against cracking, crumbling and peeling away, it can also be used on vents and downpipes, and for weatherproofing caravans and trucks. Also available in a range of Colorbond ® colours including Black, White, Classic Cream, Deep Ocean, Dune, Grey, Galvanised Grey, Cottage Green, Manor Red, Monument, Ironstone, Paperbark, Surfmist and Woodland Grey.
*Cured sealant at area to volume ratios up to 2500mm2/L
*Not for use on polyethylene, polypropylene or Teflon. Pre-test plastics before use.