- Strong glue that sticks almost anything* without nails, screws or clamps
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor bonding applications
- Instant hold, even on vertical surfaces
- *Suitable on glass, metals, timber, brick, concrete, masonry, tiles
- Not suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene or Teflon
Selleys Hold Up is a high-strength adhesive that sticks nearly anything, without the need for screws, nails or clamps. It holds instantly, even on vertical surfaces, and works both indoors and outdoors. Adjustable for 15 minutes, UV and water resistant, it holds up to 360kg/m².
*NOTE: Not for some plastics (PE, PP, PTFE) or some rubbers. Product holds up to 360kg/m² on vertical surfaces (e.g. walls). For heavy objects, overhead applications and non-porous materials such as glass and metals it is recommended that additional supports are used during cure as a precaution. Must not be disturbed until cured (at least 48 hours).