- Contains a bittering agent to help prevent accidental consumption by children and pets
- Comes in an easy to use bait station – no need to touch the bait
- Lower risk of poisoning of non-target animals.
- For best results, check bait stations every 1-2 days and top up as necessary.
- First Generation Anticoagulant Rodenticide
Ratsak 1kg Double Strength Bait Station kills rats and mice after feeding on the pellets, working for up to two weeks. The pellets contain a lethal dose of warfarin, a first generation anti-coagulant that is effective for the control of rats and mice.
Rodents must feed over a number of days in order to ingest a lethal dose.
Ratsak 1kg Double Strength Bait Station is an easy, ready to use bait station. Just open the box and place it where rodent activity is evident.