- Quick and easy installation
- Effective drill point for easy penetration of plasterboard. Splits and spreads for added hold.
- Low profile head allows for flush fixing. Non-conductive.
- Installs with a basic #2 Phillips head screw driver.
- Easy to remove without losing any part of the anchor inside the wall cavity.
Quick and easy to install with nothing but a #2 Phillips Head screwdriver. It has a flush finish and positive grip and can be easily removed without losing the anchor inside the cavity. The anchor splits and spreads behind the wall to provide added holding power. The Twist-N-Lock WallMate™ as also non-conductive, so it's ideal for installation near electrical wires.