- Designed for 972, 1264 and 1872mm Beams in Rack It 1000KG systems
- Use with Beams and Safety Pins to create 1000kg weight loading shelves
- Easily connects to Beams
- 2-4 Braces required for each shelf depending on Beam length
- The first step in building your Rack It 1000KG system
Step 1 of 4 – Add your Support Braces
You’ve selected your Beam width, now it’s time to grab your Support Braces.
Shelf Support Braces are required for each shelf in your system to guarantee the 1000kg weight loading and shelf integrity.
This Shelf Support Brace is designed for 972, 1264 and 1872mm Beams. The number of Braces required for each shelf depends on the length of your Beams:
• 972mm Beams require 2 Support Braces
• 1264mm Beams require 3 Support Braces
• 1872mm Beams require 4 Support Braces
Please note, different Braces are required for 2464 and 2765mm Beams (I/N 2760515 and 0176972).
Before you move onto to Step 2, don’t forget to grab some Safety Pins (I/N 2760238) to complete Step 1 and ensure your Beams are secure.
Rack It 1000KG is a modular storage system, built tough, made up of Beams, Braces, Uprights, Shelves and Accessories. Following our 4 Step process, you can choose exactly how your system will look, making it work for you. Choose your width and height, extend with additional bays and optimise with a range of accessories. No rush though, you can start small and extend over time.