- Pryda Stud Ties greatly improve the jointing of top and bottom plates to studs compared to the common nail fixing.
- Greater tie-down strength
- No splitting of the timber
- In-built nails are readily driven home with a conventional hammer, saving time and effort.
- Complies with AS1684 Bracing Units rules
A quick, neat and effective connector between studs and wall plates.
built-in nails are driven into the side grain of the stud to resist wind uplift in lateral shear. This is far stronger than relying on the withdrawal strength of common nails in end grain.