- Proudly Australian Made with 10 years manufacturers warranty
- Watermark and ISO 9001:2008 accredited so quality assurance is assured.
- All containers are supplied with a natural bristle brush applicator cap to ensure easy application.
- Conforms to the stringent performance requirements of AS/NZS 3879 so you can have confidence it will do the job.
- AS/NZS 4020 approved, which means it is suitable for use in contact with drinking water.
Protek Type N Solvent Cement is manufactured to the highest Australian Standards and specially formulated for bonding PVC pipe, fittings and sheet. Suitable for use on PVC pipe with a diameter of 100mm or less.
Protek Type N Solvent Cement is suitable for Non-Pressure applications in residential, commercial and industrial work such as Sewerage, Drainage, Storm Water, and Electrical Conduit. Protek Priming Fluid should be used prior to the application of Solvent Cement.