- All containers are supplied with a dauber applicator cap to ensure easy application.
- AS/NZS 4020 approved, which means it is suitable for use in contact with drinking water.
- Proudly Australian Made with 10 years manufacturers warranty
- Conforms to the stringent performance requirements of AS/NZS 3879 so you can have confidence it will do the job.
- Watermark and ISO 9001:2008 accredited so quality assurance is assured.
Protek PVC Priming Fluid is a solvent based product which is specially formulated to clean and Prime PVC pipes and fittings so they are free of dirt and grease.
The application of Protek PVC Priming Fluid is essential preparation prior to the application of Protek Type N or Type P Glue Cements to ensure a satisfactory bond is achieved. It is fast drying and Protek Red PVC Priming Fluid leaves a pinkish stain to indicate where the PVC pipe has been correctly primed.
Protek PVC Priming Fluid is used wherever Protek Type N or Type P Glue Cements are used including the residential, commercial, industrial, agriculture and mining sectors.