We make it easy to assemble your clothesline. Just purchase your clothesline from us and we’ll arrange for an assembler to come to you. Visit our Special Orders desk for more information.
1. Select your new clothesline from our wide range.
2. Arrange payment and installation at the Special Orders Desk.
3. Take you new clothesline home or arrange delivery at the Special Orders Desk. An assembler will call within two business days to organise a time that suits you.
• We'll assemble and install your rotary, fold down or retractable clothesline.
• Assembly and Installation offer Includes supply of cement for ground installations or fixings for wall installations.
Consider your space
If you have a big backyard a rotary clothesline is the best way to maximise drying space. For smaller areas, a fold-down clothesline is the solution as it can be folded away. Retractable clotheslines are great in smaller areas and can be installed inside or outside.
Do you have a lot of washing?
If you have a big family or are frequently washing, the more line space on your clothesline the better. Rotary clotheslines have the largest amount of space for clothes hanging, while fold down and retractable clotheslines have smaller line space.
Indoors or outdoors?
In the warmer months an outdoor clothesline is ideal for drying clothes quickly. However, it isn’t always sunny outside. Smaller clotheslines can be installed under a pergola or inside a garage, while retractable clotheslines can even be installed inside a laundry.
Check out our wide range of clotheslines and accessories
Which clothesline can I have installed?
This offer includes the installation of rotary, fold down and retractable clotheslines.
Do I have to buy my clothesline from Bunnings?
Yes, and remember to take your clothesline home for the installer. Installation is provided as an additional service to install rotary, fold down and retractable clotheslines from our wide range.
Will you take down my existing clothesline?
Yes. The installation service includes the dismantling of an existing clothesline. This includes the cut off at ground level or unbolting of the clothesline from the wall. Disposal of an existing clothesline will incur an additional charge.
Does Bunnings have any other installation services?
Yes, we offer a range of in-home and in-store services. For more information, see the Special Orders Desk or view our services.
How do I get my clothesline home?
If you need assistance to get your clothesline home, we can help. Bunnings offers a number of options to get your products home safely and securely. Ask at the Special Orders Desk about available options or take a look at our Get It Home service
• This installation service is an additional cost and is available only for products purchased from Bunnings
• Installation price is based on one unit
• Clothesline must be on-site prior to installation
• Customer’s responsibility to advise of location of any underground services prior to any work being undertaken
(location of plumbing and underground electrical cable)
• Wall-mounted clotheslines can’t mount to Hebel
• Ground-mounted clotheslines cannot be installed in sandy soil
• Removal of clothesline includes cut off at ground level. Does not include removal of concrete
• Removal of large rocks on installation site not included
• Additional charges may apply beyond those stated above as per the terms and conditions
Bunnings Group Limited requires builders’ licences in certain circumstances and is licensed as follows:
SA: Builder Licence No: BLD 248065;
QLD: QBCC Act Licence No: 1191280;
NSW: Builder Licence No: 186807C Tel: (03) 8831 9777