- Hot dipped galvanised for long service life
- Stirrup suits 90 x 90mm posts
- Drive hole allows use of steel rod to twist into the ground
- Aggressive coarse thread to bite into the ground
- Drainage hole at base to prevent water build-up in wet conditions
No Digging, No Concreting, No Waiting!
Installed in minutes - Save time and money
Ground Screws are suitable for permanent and semi-permanent applications: fencing, wall structures, cubby houses, garden sheds, decks, verandahs, pergolas and carports.
Can be used for either horizontal or vertical applications. e.g. posts or bearers.
A quick and easy way to install, they can be easily removed when no longer needed.