- Proudly made in Australia
- Forged end, not welded - for extra strength
- Round profile for extra comfort
- Longer and sharper blade for easier cutting/digging
- Tough carbon manganese steel
The Mumme round fence bar can be used for fencing including digging holes, breaking clay and tamping posts tight. It is forged from tough carbon manganese steel, with a long and sharp tapered blade that has been heat treated the full length of the taper for better performance. The end knob has been forged on the bar and not welded, for extra strength. The forged end is the optimum size for tamping. The round bar profile is good for comfort, it's easier on the hands.
Warning: Eye Protection and gloves must be worn by user and bystanders.