- Brass covered laminated steel body for higher strength and resistance to the elements
- Patented octagonal shackle is harder to grip by bolt cutters
- Increased shackle clearance for a broad range of applications
- Professional grade ball bearing locking mechanism provides maximum pull and pry resistance
- Tough cut boron carbide shackle is 50% harder than hardened steel
Master Lock use the toughest boron alloy material and cutting edge technology, registering over 40 patents, to create Excell: A truly high-security padlock that is 50% stronger than a standard padlock. The laminated steel covered padlocks have a weather-resistant brass cover, to protect the lock even in extremely bad weather conditions.