- Brass covered laminated steel body for higher strength and resistance to the elements
- Tough cut boron carbide shackle is 50% harder than hardened steel
- Patented octagonal shackle is harder to grip by bolt cutters
- Increased shackle clearance for a broad range of applications
- Professional grade ball bearing locking mechanism provides maximum pull and pry resistance
Master Lock use the toughest boron alloy material and cutting edge technology, registering over 40 patents, to create Excell: A truly high-security padlock that is 50% stronger than a standard padlock. The laminated steel covered padlocks have a weather-resistant brass cover, to protect the lock even in extremely bad weather conditions.