- Easy to use knock in expansion anchor.
- Suitable for fastening timber battens or subflooring to concrete.
- Countersunk head for flush finish.
- Galvanised for corrosion resistance.
- Available in 5 different lengths.
Macsim Splitz Anchors are used for fastening timber battens or subflooring to concrete. Splitz Anchors are galvanised countersunk head, concrete expansion anchors. Easy to use simply pre-drill a hole and hammer anchor until flush with surface, the split shank expands creating a friction grip inside the concrete.